Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you. you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 0203 290 9405
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you) We are The J.A.C.K Food Company Limited. A company registered in England and Wales under the company number 11814498 whose registered office is at Whitehills, 7 Mill Common, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3AU our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number 0203 290 9405 (the supplier or us or we).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all products to you. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purpose which are wholly or mainly outside his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Goods means any products that we sell to you the customer.